Every girl feels the blush, when she goes for her wedding shopping. What to buy, what not to buy and over all from where to buy. While other preparations are going, to choose wedding dresses is complete confusion and hectic altogether.
The opinions by friends and relatives and your own scanning, stir a war inside your head. But who cares, after all it is your wedding and you have right to choose what dress or lehenga you want. We are just here to tell you the feeling while buying a wedding lehenga and believe us you will love every bit of it. Enjoy!!
- “Woah – I’m actually going to be a bride.”
The ultimate happiness for the bride-to be is that she is going to be a bride and will wear these beautiful outfits and her beautiful wedding lehenga.
2. “I can’t believe I’m actually trying on wedding dresses right now.”
Your most inner emotions will come out and your face will be red in blush. Your hands and heart stops and your mind freezes. Enjoy the moment.
3. Wait, weight
The moment you wear lehenga, its weight confuses you. How am I supposed to wear this heavy thing? I can’t even move.
4. What color should I buy?
This is an eternal dilemma. Girls suffer from this, right from the moment they are engaged. Let me ask my soon to be husband; wait, what will he think? Choosing that perfect lehenga is total confusion.
5. O gosh..everyone is looking at me! Please take your eyes off.
6. This lehenga is so big. How will I pee wearing this?
This is right. You might need some persons holding you to the toilet. You need two girls to hold the lehenga and dupatta. But this is what bridesmaids are for. Love them.
7. Madam, let us drape this lehenga on you.
You need to do a ramp walk after draping the lehenga. The feeling of the bridal model. Happiness!
8. Let me take a selfie please!
You will jump to insta and facebook to show your friends that you have started your wedding shopping. It is so much fun. #weddingshopping #mebride #mylehenga
9. It is much easier to look lehengas online. Too damn confusion. Should I buy designer or customize it myself?
10. What is that one she is trying on? Why didn’t this sales boy show this lehenga to me?
11. Why can’t this dupatta come with that lehenga set and that other blouse? I mean, I think I need to start my own design studio.
12. Oh, I am looking fat in this. Why the hell I can’t exercise. I need to strictly control my diet and exercise. Damn.
13. “How have I not found the perfect lehenga for me yet? I’ve tried on like 50 lehengas.” I think this sales man is playing tricks on me.
14. “But wow, this one looks good! I hope everyone likes it.”
The color, design is perfect. I will buy it.
15. “Oh my god, is that the actual price? Looks like I’m selling all of my property”.
The market price of lehenga can be bit heartbreaking. But then it is your favorite piece. You want this and you will buy this. Mama please let me buy this.
16. “I can change my budget; my lehenga doesn’t really need another dupatta, anyway”. I will bargain.
17. “Why is my mom crying? Are those happy tears?” Mama please don’t cry. I don’t want to feel sad right now.
18. “He will absolutely love me when he sees me. Mission accomplished.”
We hope you enjoy absolutely your wedding shopping !
Please share the above thoughts among with your friends also.
If you have any suggestions please comment below